Civil Law & Property Law
We provides comprehensive legal services to our clients under litigation of civil laws, Law related to Transfer of Property, Will, Estate, Succession, law of Recovery including money recovery, recovery of possession, suits related to children, wards, guardianships, letter of administration, estate, Joint property, tenancy, joint tenancy, fixation of rent, eviction procedure, probate, , custody, execution, claims, injuctions, rendition of accounts, damages, partitions etc. before any courts, Tribunals, Commissions, Boards and other Judicial or Quasi-Judicial Authorities. These services include advising, drafting of pleading and appearing in the courts, filing appeals, revisions, writs, SLPs. Etc.
Under this chapter we provide following legal services to our clients, namely :
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues, actionable claims, damages, rendition of accounts etc.
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for partition of immovable properties;
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for eviction & Possession;
- Suit for declaration;
- Petition under Guardian and Wards Act, for custody of minor.
- Application for obtaining probate/letter of administration / succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Suit for declaration as lawful guardian/custodian of minor;
- Petitions related to election disputes;
- Petitions for Accident Claims before MACT
- Recovery of Debts Due to financial institutions before DRTs.
- Petitions before CAT under Service Laws,
- Petitions before SEBI/FERA/MRTP board/tribunals etc;
- Writs petitions before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special leave to Appeal etc.
- Eviction petition by land lords for the tenanted premises.
- Protection of tenants from forceful and illegal eviction & Application of fixation of rent before Rent Controller
- Suit for Injunction, Rendition of Accounts and Damages for infringement of trademark;
- Writs, SLPs and Public Interest Litigations
- Contempt Petitions
- Drafting and filing Written Statements / Reply/ Counter affidavits / Rejoinders etc.
- Transfer petitions under CPC and Cr.P.C before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Arbitration Petitions before High Court, seeking appointment of Arbitrators;
- Petition under sections 9 of Arbitrations & Conciliation Act seeking interim measures;
- Petition under sections 34 of Arbitrations & Concilliation Act challenging the arbitration awards;
In the State of Delhi, Pecuniary Jurisdiction of High Court is Rs. 2 Crore and above. The suit valued below 2 Crore is filed before District judge. In Civil suits, Court fee payable against monetary relief sought is paid ad-volerum as per India Court Fee.
We also work in association with many Senior Advocates who are the best civil lawyers in Delhi and we use to engage them for the purpose of arguments/ final arguments on behalf of our clients before High courts or Supreme Court time to time as per the need and instructions of our clients, to serve them better.
We also provide the services related to drafting of Following Documents, Notices, Deeds and Agreements :
- Drafting of Indemnity bond and other Bonds
- Drafting of GPA/SPA/POA/Board Resolutions etc.
- Drafting of Deed of Mortgage /Hypothecation
- Drafting of Partnership Deed & Trust Deed
- Drafting of Gift deeds/ Sale Deed / Agreement to Sell etc.
- Drafting of Public Notices / Publications/Auction notice etc.
- Tenders / Public Notices /Notices
- WILL, Gift, Sale Deed etc
- MOU / MOA / Constitution of NGO/Political parties/trust/society etc.
- Settlement or compromise Deed/Agreements.
- Drafting of Commercial Agreements & Joint venture Agreements;
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreements;
Property law is the area of law that governs the various forms of ownership and tenancy in real property (land as distinct from personal or movable possessions) and in personal property, within the common law legal system. In the civil law system, there is a division between movable and immovable property. Movable property roughly corresponds to personal property, while immovable property corresponds to real estate or real property, and the associated rights, and obligations thereon. the rights of women as regards property have been duly addressed after the 2005 reformatory amendment. Daughters, whether married or unmarried, are coparceners in the ancestral (joint) family property. They can inherit through intestate as well as testamentary succession. They are also allowed to hold property in all forms and by all means as males.